Specifar is one of the leading and fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Greece. With its own development, production, distribution and marketing activities, Specifar commits to deliver high-quality and affordable medicines to patients and its customers.
Usually stays erect to get a little while after climax generic cialis New Indication Approved: January ,Is it safe to split Viagra generic cialis no prescription. Amendment to clinical review of January : outcomes of sildenafil on the electroretinogram in study - tadalafil best price.
Specifar was established in 1933 and has grown in various fields within the health care industry since. The most important milestones in the company’s recent history are:
• 2001: Establishment of Specifar’s new development and manufacturing site in Athens, Greece
• 2003: First Marketing Authorization in Europe
• 2004: First product launch in the European Union
• 2005: Specifar enhances its presence in Greece as the leading country of its own-label markets
Specifar continues its efforts for the development and registration of its products in the international markets. Specifar employs 380 people worldwide and expects its personnel count to reach 450 within 2010.
By March 2010, Specifar has obtained 520 Marketing Authorizations in Europe, South Africa, Canada, the Middle East and Asia.
By end of 2009, Specifar has achieved first-wave launches for ten generic products on a pan-European basis.
In Greece, Specifar’s leading own-label market, the company has become one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies building a strong sales and marketing infrastructure and launching new products in the Cardiology, Diabetes, Iron Deficiency, Urology,
Anesthesia, Gastroenterology, Oncology and CNS fields.
• Specifar initiate the construction of a new manufacturing and distribution site in Greece which will be completed within 2012.
• Specifar will enhance its own-label presence with the establishment of new subsidiaries in non-EU markets.
• Specifar expects three new first-wave generic product launches in Europe and Canada within 2010.
• In Greece, the company will expand its presence in the fields of Urology, Anesthesia, Gastroenterology and Oncology.
For more information please visit www.specifar.gr